Sold in cases of 100 shields, £150 per case, £1.50 per shield.
The demand for PPE for key workers, general employees and the public is huge and rising.
In the UK alone, from 25 February to 18 April, some 748 million items of PPE were distributed to frontline staff. But while PPE is necessary for protecting frontline workers around the world, it is also coming at a cost to the planet.
The vast majority of this PPE will be fossil-fuel plastic and much of it will end up in our environment after only one use.
The new Plastic Free Flip Shield is made of FSC food-grade paper board and PEFC renewable and sustainable wood pulp.
- 2-way protection, flips-up to allow to eat/drink.
- Lightweight, adjustable headband.
- Bio-based, sustainable, certified by A Plastic Planet’s Plastic Free Trust Mark.
- Very high transparency with mist prevention.
- Clear visor is made of cellulose from wood pulp, certified OK Home Compostable and EN13432.
- Pricing matches plastic equivalent – we sell at cost to encourage sustainability.
- Made in UK
- Customisable branding available at volume.